This is a summary of various charity projects in Musoma that I am involved with. Musoma reunion 2002 was the inspiration. The presentation is dedicated to all Musomians and friends of Musoma.
You may also view the full power point presentation elsewhere on this website.
How do you get involved?
Contact me through my practice e mail address email@example.com or Musoma blog or contact any of the partners below
- Tanzania Development Trust www.tanzdevtrust.org
- Go Make a Difference in Tanzania www.gomakeadifference.co.uk
- Lake Victoria Disability Centre www.lakevictoriadisabilitycentre.org
- Overseas Musomians www.musoma.com
- My practice website www.mkvasant.co.uk
How to make a donation:
Watch this video on
Iringo School (formerly Nanakchand Primary School) Total Spend £9,250 sterling.
Mukendo School (formerly Aghakhan School) Total Spend £9,250 sterling (funds dispatched 2005 Dec)